I have to take a break from all of this. I need to focus on my studies. I’ll update when I’m available. I promise.
Feeling Photographer. Hihi
Excited for today’s moment. Happened in bullets
- Leadership training workshop
- Mr. Amad discussed humility; metamorphosis
- Imitated the caterpillar. Dirty clothes
- Resumed the lecture. Discussed our achievements.
- Imitated pupa. Covered our nose & ears. Closed our eyes for 30 minutes. We never know what’s happening.
- Continued our lecture
- Played at the parking area. Patintero & Moro-Moro
- Then we ate at the canteen. Yummy spaghetti.
- Proceeded to the room and discussed obedience.
- Played Let me get out of here.
- Ms. Ems discussed obedience again.
- Then favorite time, LUNCH.
- We went to our room. Fafa discussed something concerning 2 of our classmates.
- We had an activity named Shoot it!
- Mr. Icayan discussed Simplicity.
- We had an activity about simplicity of course. Topics were written in form of quotations. And we will interpret them. Its twist is we will not write any letter instead we will draw it.
- Activity again. I’m Impaired.
- Explained our drawings.
- Ate our snacks. Yummy!
- Then we picked our topics or events to be performed tomorrow. We picked SM Presentation.
- We taught our groupmates a dance. Then we made our script. Appointed them with their corresponding activities they can.
- Eat. Eat. Eat.
- Surrendered our cellphones, gadgets and cameras.
- BONFIRE. We were all so excited.
- Sir Amad had his reflective speech. He told us to bow our heads and close our eyes. But when he said that we can now open our eyes. Surprisingly, he dropped a paper bag! Omo! In our mind it was our gadgets. I want to push him into the bonfire because of emotions. How will I tell my parents that my phone has been burned.
- Without us knowing. It was just his style for us to have a reflective thinking. He didn’t burned it. It’s just an act.
- We want to punch him for his spoiler!
- We played spin the bottle.
At twelve midnight. We went back to our room to sleep. Instead of sleeping, we had our midnight snacks and told stories. This day was so awesome.
How will I start this? Okay. Start up with this quotation I made. Why complain today of yesterday’s mistake? I don’t know it just popped out of my mind. And I cant get it out of my head.
Same daily routine. I woke up then played games I downloaded days ago. I want to buy new books so badly:(
Okay many things happened in school, I went to the faculty room Fafa commanded ne something. I was out of the room over the first period. I was so tired. Upstairs then go downstairs. Tiring! Discussion in Physics, practice in MAPEH again. We watched Angels & Demons during our Values and Economics time. The nost awaited… *DRUMROLL* ROLE PLAY IN TLE! Cheers.
Photos taken yesterday during our practice. Brief preview.
Hooray for new day! Mornings will always be a blessing for me. Don’t forget to thank God for a new journey. Have a great day awesome! I woke up so early I feel so absolutely hyper and that made me feel so good. I ate my breakfast which i, myself, prepared. Bacon and egg. Proud to say. Okay? In fact, it’s my first time to prepare my breakfast I swear that’s why. Ready to prepare myself of going to school. Dressed up, packed up things I’ll use later for our role play in TLE. Blah blah blah…… At school. We ate at the canteen spaghetti as our breakfast. Went straight to the faculty room to surrender my lappy, our adviser will use it. Then went to the room to practice for our debate, Corinthians and Corcyreans Debate. Blood shed all over the floor. Epistaxis all the way :))) we are so great speakers! By the way, did I told you that my hands are in pain because of this notetaking in Physics. Gee! Our MAPEH teacher’s not around so we just practiced for our practical test. Discussion in Values & Economics. ROLE PLAY IN TLE! Cheers for Seniors.
Discussion in MATHEMATICS. I went home then I played temple run. Yay! I got the highest score, i’m so proud. Okay! Bye.
It is because I love you… If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t get upset. I wouldn’t care about the things you do. It sounds so cliche, but I care because I love you. It hurts because my heart is in it.
GUYS! Here’s my mom’s gift for me! XPERIA S. It’s my second choice. Since my mom bought an iPhone 4s. I just don’t like that we have the same phone.
- Elected as the Vice President for our Supreme Student Government
- Chosen as the Editor in Chief for this year’s newspaper
- Own a Sony Xperia P
- Bought an iPhone 4s for my mom
- WITH HIM ;))
- At last, for the long time with my friends again
- Get together with my Co Candidates, yay I missed them
- Induction for us —- SSG OFFICERS
A lot of great things happened. Productive June-July Month
It has been weeks since the last time I updated. And I owe an apology for that. I’ll try to update the best that I can do.
After our parade, I took some refreshments. I slept, ate,and more. I slept until 5:00 then Eigel woke me up, they were fixing my gown, all of my props. They gave me some review for our questions.
It took hours putting make up on my face that made our organizer mad. So we have to rush things up.
When we arrived school, it was our Production Number’s time. We went to the backstage and waited for the Singing Prayer to finish.
Casual Wear this time. Oh I’m so nervous! :(( Glad Brylle’s cheering me up.
Next post will be our talent . :))
Finally, Mom text-ed me, she told me that they will buy me iPhone. All my life it was the phone that I really wish for. And I can’t help myself thinking of it. Yiz! Thank You Mom and Daddy. You really are the best. They’ll buy cause I won as the Mutya ning San Pablo, and it is really a great achievement!